Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Breathing in


I could feel the numbness acting on my motor nerves
Envying her strength and her glorifying smile were my solution;
Beauty hiding behind her innocence on which nature would easily melt,
full moonlight, a campfire at 50C and solitude on stone cold night;
all, nature provided to me.

An upright cigarette and lighter on table,
Optional pen and paper on other end
Envying her perfectionism; which nature couldn’t deny
Nature has always spoken inaudible actions;
Inaudible actions;
Blessing me moonlight overhead
Was nature’s only solution dear

Putting my nature transformed soul to pen through fingers;
Words breathed out  of her never ending myths as I breathe in her feel;
To which paper listened carefully
Yes! Breathing in her strength was my solution.
The Breathing in.
To all of which fire, moon and river seem to enjoy;
Because she was there,
And I could see everyone Breathing in
consequently; I could see moon lit up.


Image Source: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment